- Residential units: 24
- Floors: 4 + basement
- Asking price: $3,100,000.00
- Heating: Electric and Gas
- Hot water: Electric
- Land: 829.2 m² (8,925 ft²)
- Building size: 15.27 x 25.60 m (50.09 x 83.98 ft)
- Building floor area: 407.4 m² (4,385 ft²)
- Parking: 5 outdoor spaces
- Year built: 1965
• 4 Floors + basement level
• Heating: Electric for 10 units (tenant paid) gas for 14 units (owner paid)
• Hot water: electric (tenant paid)
• Land: 829.2 m² 8,925 sq. ft.
• Building size: 15.27m X 25.60m (50.09 ft. X 83.98 ft.)
• Floor area: 407.4 m² 4,385 Sq. ft. Per floor
• Year built: 1965
• Units: 5 X 3½, 15 X 4½, 4 X 5½ and a few exterior parking stalls
• Inclusions: 24 X hot water tanks, owned and consumption paid for by tenants, 2 washers and 3 dryers
• All appliances belong to the tenants
• Videotron phone line for intercom costs approximately $20 / month
1. Source Tetrad, 1 square Km
2. No loan to be assumed
3. The phase 1 environmental report is dating from 2007
4. The building measurements were obtained from the 2003 certificate of location
5. All offers to be left open for 2 business days
6. No visits until an accepted offer
7. The rent roll was given to Baron Realty by the seller without verification by the broker.
8. The proof of funds must be sent to the seller before the initial visit.
9. Needed down payment 22% - 32% depending if financing with CMHC or conventional. May be more please confirm with your lender.
Multi-family building with elevator, in Prestigious New Bordeaux location. Right across Bois de Boulogne Cegep. It is a walk from the Bois-de-Boulogne train station. The building is in excellent condition. Many renovations done in recent years. The hot water is electric and paid for by the tenants. The heating is gas for 14 of the 24 units. 10 of the 24 units the heating is electric and paid for by the tenants.
This offers a great potential with time to convert all the heating to electric heating and save this gas utility cost and hence decrease this expense.
The unit mix is excellent: 5 X 3½, 15 X 4½, 4 X 5½. Some exterior parking spots available.
The rents in place offer a lot of potential for increase
This part of the city is in tremendous growth phase with the
population growth estimated at 6.7% from 2012-2017
and 6.9% from 2017 – 2022 (Note 1)