- Residential units: 8
- Floors: 3 + basement
- Asking price: $1,375,000.00
- Heating: Gas & Electric
- Hot water: Gas & Electric
- Land: 306.4 m² (3,298 ft²)
- Building size: 13.34 x 12.32 m (43.7 x 40.4 ft)
- Building floor area: 164.34 m² (1,769.04 ft²)
- Parking: None
- Year built: 1944
Large balconies in the rear. A great place to live, easy to rent. A mere walk to all the services. This part of the city has seen steady population growth, estimated at 2.6% from 2011-2016 and 2.0% from 2016-2021 (Note 1). The Plateau Mont Royal is the densest borough of all 19 boroughs of Montreal in population density, with over 12,000 inhabitants per square Km (Note 2).
* 3 Floors + basement level
* Heating : Gas & Electric (2 X 3 ½ units are electric, 1 X 4 ½ is electric, 5 x 4 ½ are gas)
* Hot water: Gas & Electric (2 X 3 ½ units are electric hot water tank with their own tanks, (tenant paid) 6 x 4 ½ are gas hot water (owner paid). The hot water tanks are owned). This offers great potential to convert all to electric heating and hot water and increase the net income in place.
* Land: 306.4 m. sq. 3,298 sq. ft.
* Building size: 13.34m X 12.32m (43.7 ft. X 40.4 ft.)
* Floor area: 164.34 m. sq. 1,769.04 Sq. ft. Per floor
* Year built: 1944 as per city of Montreal
* Unit mix: 2 X 3 ½, and 6 X 4 ½ , all bedrooms are closed bed rooms.
1. Source Tetrad, 1 square Km
2. From the city of Montreal's web site
3. Source Walkscore.com
4. The building measurements were obtained from the 2002 certificate of location. The listing broker did not measure the building.
5. All offers to be left open for 2 business days, and must be sent by email or fax to listing broker.
6. No visits until an accepted offer
7. The rent roll was given to Baron Realty by the seller without verification by the broker of the actual leases.
8. Needed down payment 29% - 37% depending if financing with CMHC or conventional. May be more please confirm with your lender.
9. No loan to be assumed. Buyer can do their own financing
10. The sale is with no legal warranty as to quality. Sold as is where is to the risks and perils of the purchaser.
Sold conditionalHandsome Multi-family building, in the Laurier-Est neighbourhood of Plateau Mont Royal. Near Parc Sir-Wilfried- Laurier. A walk from Laurier Metro station. A walkscore of 96% (Note 3). The building is in excellent condition. The unit mix is: 2 X 3 ½, and 6 X 4 ½. There are no double rooms "salon doubles", all units are with real closed bedrooms.